Friday, June 11, 2010

School: Before and After

Jonathan: 1st and Last Day of 3rd Grade


Favorite Last Day Moment: Jonathan could not wait to get to the car to check out his report card. He read every single line of it to me.


David: First and Last Day of Kindergarten


Favorite Picture at the End of the Day: I told David to show me how excited he was to be a first grader. He could hardly contain his excitement.


Thomas: First and Last Day of Preschool


My Favorite End of Preschool Moment: Thomas was really excited about his preschool graduation and reception. I loved watching him run around with his friends. I was really glad he got a picture with a couple of his best preschool friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thomas looks so different!

Mimi said...

This is really great. I LOVE the idea of first & last day pictures.

You have beautiful children.

He & Me + 3 said...

Too cute. I love that you did this too. Really shows how they have grown. Amazing