Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Some where a long the way...

Some where a long the way... I started using Facebook more than blogging.
I'm not sure it was the wisest thing because I cannot look back at all of the fun things my kids say easily. When I get my yearly reminders I see them but that's all.

I have some regret about that.

Here's a picture of the kids from January at Elsie's soccer game. I find that I am clinging to every moment now that I have a child that is going to graduate high school in May. Oddly, I am not sad.  I cannot pinpoint the feeling. I am not sad because the future is exciting. But, at the same time the change in our family unit is powerful. It's powerful but it's natural. I hope I handle it well. I savor these moments of togetherness.





1 comment:

Jess64 said...

It was lovely to see a post from you come up in my feed. My goodness your kids have grown.