Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Thanks

During our Thanksgiving dinner, we went around the table and shared our thankful thoughts.

Daddy: I am thankful that I am not in the Army and deployed to Iraq. I am very thankful to be with my family this Thanksgiving.
Jonathan: I am thankful for my bike.
Gran: I am thankful for my husband and that he is alive. I am thankful for each of my NINE grandchildren! I am thankful to be with family.
Daddo: I am thankful for Gran and how she takes care of me. I am thankful for Jonathan, David, Thomas, Elisabeth, Anna Marie, Brianna, Boris Jr., Matt and Sarah and for all of their families.
David: I am thankful for my family.
Momma: I am thankful for Elisabeth and that her birth went well. I am extremely thankful for my family.
Thomas: I am thankful for movies. I am thankful for the sun.
Elisabeth: She was thankful for her bouncy seat, which she was sleeping in at the time!

No comments: