Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Snapshots

I was so busy having fun on Friday with my friend Kim (who was in town from Washington) that I didn't make time to post pictures on Friday. Here are some recent pictures of the kids.

On Aug 16, a sweet moment happened and I just can't help but share all 4 pictures that I took. Elisabeth was crawling on the kitchen floor. Thomas ran and got a book and said that he was going to read to her. He sat there turning the pages and talking about the pictures. Elisabeth was interested... and by the very end was about to give the book a taste test.




Last weekend it was really hot (hit 101 one day). The kids spent a lot of time playing in water with the slip n' slide and pool. Here's a picture of David that I just love.

A week ago today, Jonathan was a part of the service at church. He spent some time during the week helping plan the worship. During the service he read a Bible verse. That Sunday, he asked to wear his hair spiked up. He had asked in the past but I had never let him. I decided that it might give him extra confidence (though he didn't seem nervous). Here's how he looked right before church.

5 comments:

Shirley Casey said...

Great "do" Jonathan! It is really cute. He is looking so grown up! ~Shirley

John and Carrie said...

Great pictures capturing the 'moment'. It is neat to see your children growing up. Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly said...

These are great pictures! I love it when Thomas says he's going to ready to Baby Elisabeth! David's smile is beyond precious and of course Jonathan's spikey hair-do was WAY TOO COOL!!!! Can't wait to see how he wants to wear his hair on the first day of school!

Kimberly said...

i mean read to - not ready

Kimberly said...

BTW - what a clever post title! =)