Monday, August 17, 2009

Hamburger Seeds


Last night we had a quick dinner. I picked up some hamburgers and we had chips and fruit as side dishes.

When we were eating dinner, David asked:

"Momma, how do you grow a hamburger?"

David had noticed the sesame seeds and wondered what could grow from the seeds.

We have a small garden this year and the boys have been fascinated by the vegetables that are growing.

I did the right thing, of course. I grabbed a camera to take a picture of my sweet child and then I explained to him that you can't grow hamburgers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you can, but it's called cow before you harvest it.
Sharon

cbogie said...

If you tell him it grows from cow, then you have to explain to him what part of the cow a hamburger comes from - have fun with that! :) That boy cracks me up!

E @ Scottsville said...

Well, tell him you grow donuts by planting Cheerios! And if you want the pink, icing covered donuts,then you have to plant the pink Fruit Loops. =0)

He's darling!