Saturday, January 02, 2010

One Little Princess

Last year, I got the sweetest idea from my friend Jill to take pictures of my daughter in my wedding dress. I took pictures of her in the dress on her 1st birthday. The plan was to do it again when she turned two.

Here are her 2 year old pictures. (Yep, we are a month and half behind.) There are a few more here: My Princess Bride

Getting Ready


Such a Princess

What a Beauty

Sugar and Spite...I mean, Spice

"I love Daddy"

Sweet Moment with Mommy

Mommy and one sweet, sweet girl

2 comments:

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Aren't you so glad you heard about this idea? It is so fun!
-Jill

Liz @ LivingMySweetLife said...

this is so sweet, my sister-in-law did something very similar she put her 2 yo daughter in just a diaper and her wedding veil, the pictures were SO cute, like yours!