Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter Pictures

Our Easter celebration was fantastic. I always take a ton of pictures. This morning I tried to select a few favorites and I ended up with 20 pictures saved as "EasterFavs". I'll post the Easter Egg pictures in the next post.

David wakes up first in our house. On Easter morning, he colored while waiting for his brothers to wake up. He didn't even touch his basket.


Jonathan asked and asked for a chocolate bunny this year. I told him I might find one. In truth, I had a hard time finding one that didn't have a peanut allergy warning. He was really happy with his bunny.


Thomas is the messiest eater in our house. He does not mind being messy.


Thomas played a drum at church. He was precious. I adore this picture of him.


Elisabeth was beautiful. Her dress was made with love by Mimi.


The boys got to play the Wii on Easter afternoon. They were happy and handsome.

No comments: