Sunday, November 09, 2008

Seth post: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Church

I grew boobs.


While I was holding Thomas this morning he snickered pretty hard. I asked him what he was laughing at and his response caught me a little off guard.

Daddy: Thomas, what are you laughing at?
Thomas: hehehehe... (whispering) you have boobies.
Daddy: pause
Daddy: pause

Daddy: ummmm... what?!?!
Thomas: heheh (still whispering and laughing) you... (pokes left pectoral muscle) have.... (pokes right pectoral muscle) BOOBIES!!!



They used to be muscles.

6 comments:

Carmom said...

LOL!! And I really am too. How funny. Matt can relate!

Anonymous said...

LMAO! That is hi-larious! :) Pauvre Seth...

Kimberly said...

well we all know how truthful your sons can be!!!! =)

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

your kids are obsessed with boobies!!!

Anonymous said...

They may get it from their dad

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh!! Do I understand correctly that with Seth now out of the military, he's not keeping up on his PT, and has grown MOOBS????

Kristen