Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Photos


Here are some of my favorite photos from this week.

Elisabeth getting some love from Anah and Sammy.

David has enjoyed helping feed Elisabeth this week. The first time he helped, he opened his mouth wide and his tongue came out every time he fed her. It was adorable!

Thomas brought his pirate ship over to Elisabeth so he could shoot a canon at her puppy. Thankfully, this time she wasn't the target! (Those day will come, I am sure.)

Elisabeth trying to find her balance.

Amazing-- I managed to get all four in the same area... and I ran for the camera!!

Jonathan loves to stand on Daddy.

Elisabeth stylin with her pink bow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Friday Photos! :) Thank you so much for sharing these. And from experience...Elisabeth will get "shot" at, among other things. ;)

Anonymous said...

An example? My brother liked to "hang" my cabbage patch kids and my favorite stuffed animal from the ceiling! I couldn't reach them and he knew it. Little bugger...good thing I love all three of them now! :)

Kimberly said...

love the photo's as always!!!
the picture of david feeding elsie is too funny because i'm so certain that i still do that also!!!