Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mother's Day Pictures

For Mother's Day, my husband gave me the gift of getting my kids picture made. We headed to Olan Mills (located in K-mart) with the kids dressed in what they wore on Easter. They were such dolls!

Here's my husband and the kids (minus one) after getting the pictures taken.

Here's the little guy that refused to be in the picture with dad.

After getting our pictures made we went to my favorite pizza place, American Dream Pizza.

I picked up the pictures today and I just love them.

The Owen Bunch:

The Boys:

Elisabeth:


Jonathan:

David:

Thomas:

Elisabeth:

One more of Elisabeth that just makes me smile.

14 comments:

RLR said...

Oh, my goodness - love the pics! What a great Mother's Day gift!

cbogie said...

Love love love!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful....they are so precious!
patti b.

Jessica said...

What a sweet Mother's Day gift! The kids are precious!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Mother's Day gift :) They all turned out so great!! Thanks for sharing!!

~Maggie

Carmom said...

These are great JA!! I too love the last one of Elisabeth.

John and Carrie said...

ADORABLE!!!!

AJ said...

Love love love the pictures! Thank you for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think your pictures could have turned out any better. Did you make it home without pizza sauce on the clothes? But, you are the kind of mom who would just "let it go." You and your family are adorable!
Sharon

Leah said...

Such good pictures! It's amazing how much everyone is growing up! I hope to see you all this summer!! You are missed!

Leah M

Kimberly said...

love the pics! what a great gift - it suits you to a T!!!!

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

ADORABLE! They all look so shiny and new! Elisabeth is a doll!
-Jill

Trisha said...

such a thoughtful idea! the pictures are great. your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Jane Anne :o),
Seth really knew how to make you smile! WOW I know you stay so busy with your 4 beautiful children....thanks so much for sharing these precious pics with all of us! Happy Easter.
Angela