Monday, May 04, 2009

Now that's Creative

Thomas loves to dress up. He has a regular playdate with a friend and on the weeks they are at our house, they always dress up.



Thomas dressed up as Batman yesterday. Thomas does not like bows. (I guess bows are too girly.) He always asks me to tie knots and not bows. Well, yesterday since it was Sunday, Seth was home.

Thomas -
"Momma, will you tie it in a big knot like Daddy does?"

Momma -
"Thomas, I don't know what you mean."

Momma to Daddy
"He wants a big knot. What is he talking about?"

Daddy -
"Thomas, do you want the knot with the loops?"

Thomas -
Yep! The knot with the loops... but not a bow!"

Daddy smiles slyly as he ties Thomas's costume strings in a bow.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is the funniest thing!!! LOL!! That Thomas kid cracks me up!

Shirley Casey said...

Oh my gosh! SO cute! Note taken for future non-bow lovers. :O)