Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Fun

This morning, Elisabeth and I had time to ourselves. Jonathan and David were at school and Thomas was in preschool.

"While the boys are away, the girls will play."

First, I painted Elsie's nails.

Here she is checking them out and trying to blow them dry.



Then, we went out for a treat.

Momma got an iced latte and Elsie got a chocolate milk.

One day, her cup with hold the real thing. On this day, she enjoyed every drop of her chocolate milk.


What a fun Friday morning! This might have to be a regular mom daughter date.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable, and growing up much too quickly! I can't wait to see her at MOPS again this year!

AJ said...

So fun! I'm glad you had a good time with just the girls. :)

Trisha said...

What a fun date!

Shirley Casey said...

SO SO cute! I love it! How fun that you get to have a girl. What a doll she is. :O)